Thank you for graciously visiting the SNS Official Account (referred to below as ‘this SNS’) that is managed by the Osaka Automesse Business Office (referred to below as ‘this office’). On this SNS we will be transmitting all kinds of content centering around information about events. In order to realize better communication with everyone, we have established the following guidelines (referred to below as ‘these guidelines’), so please make use of this website after having agreed to these guidelines.
• Management is performed by members responsible for management in the Osaka Auto messe Business Office and their appointed representatives
*The operation of this website may cease or this website may be removed without prior notice
Please be advised in advance that we cannot promise to reply to all contributions that are submitted.
- (Disclaimers and Warnings)
• This office does not bear any responsibility or liability for any damage, trouble, or monetary loss whatsoever that may be suffered by any users of this website (referred to below as ‘users’) in relation to any kind of information that is posted on this website or changes or revisions to such information.
• This office does not bear any responsibility or liability for any damage, trouble, or monetary loss whatsoever to users arising from using this website or not being able to use this website.
• In cases where problems arise between users or between users and third parties in relation to the use of this website, the users agree that they will solve the problems on their own responsibility and at their own expense and not cause trouble or damage to this office.
• This office bears no responsibility whatsoever for any content that is contributed by users (referred to below as ‘contributed content’).
• In case damages arise to this office as a result of a user’s behavior, this office can apply for damage compensation from the said user.
• The copyrights and all other intellectual property rights for information posted on this website (including but not limited to design rights, patents, utility model rights, and trademarks,
referred to below as ‘copyrights, etc.’) and their right of use are reserved by this office or by the holders of said copyrights, etc. Users may not make use of any information on this website whatsoever without obtaining the permission of the copyright holder, beyond the limits that are not legally regulated such as reproduction for personal purposes by individual users as permitted under the Copyright Law. Also, any use for profitable gain is completely prohibited.
• The copyrights, etc. covering contributed content are reserved to the users who contributed the said content, but such users grant permission to this office for non-exclusive use rights (including for compilation, excerpting, reproduction, public dissemination, translation, etc.) without charge for the whole world for use of the contributed content, and agree to not exercise their personal rights as copyright holders against this office.
- (Grounds for Removal • Prohibited Behavior)
The following behavior is prohibited in relation to this SNS, and if such behavior occurs, or if this office judges that it is likely to occur, this office may remove contributed content, or carry out other punitive measures, without prior notice:
• Contributions of content for the purpose of criminal behavior or content inciting criminal behavior
• Political activities, election-related activities, or religious activities
• Contribution of inappropriate content that includes expressions corresponding to the following (including similar expressions):
• Things that include indecent or obscene expressions
• Things that include discriminatory expressions
• Things that are problematic from an ethical perspective
• Things that make other users feel uncomfortable
• Things that include dogmatic or judgmental expressions
• Things unrelated to this website
• Self-aggrandizing things by users
• Things that make public private correspondence with this office or third parties
• False content or things containing misleading expressions
• Things that specify and make public personal information without that person’s permission
• Contributed content that slanders or abuses particular individuals, enterprises, countries, or regions
• Behavior that violates the law or public morals
• Behavior that impersonates others including this office
• Contribution of advertising or other commercial content that introduces one’s own merchandise, store, or company
• Behavior involving the use of information obtained from this website for reproduction, sale, publication, etc. beyond the limits of personal use
• Behavior that infringes on the rights such as copyright, trademarks, personal image, or to privacy, of other users, third parties, or this office, or behavior that is likely to so infringe
• Spamming behavior
• Posting or sending of computer malware
• Behavior that interferes with the operation of this website or behavior that seems likely to damage the operation of this website
• Behavior that violates any of the SNS user regulations
• Any other behavior which this office judges to be inappropriate
- (Changes to these Guidelines)
These guidelines may change without obtaining prior permission from the users.
- (Applicable Law • Court Jurisdiction)
These guidelines are in conformance with Japanese law. In case a dispute arises between a user and this office, the Osaka Regional Court will be the exclusive agreed court of jurisdiction for the first instance.
Concerning the Osaka Automesse’s Business Office official website, the Offical SNS Account:
Hours: 10:00~17:00 Weekdays (not open Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, summer vacation, or year’s end-New Year’s)
* Please make your inquiries during our business operating hours.